Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

#2 things . .

I suddenly remembered two things that happened yesterday,
First, when I was with the guidance of my thesis supervisor, he gave me the advice that there is still a future for I stand for. he said "for example you have money 1 million, then you lost a thousand, and then I was busy looking for the one thousand dollar that probably will not even find me back, and I wasted money 999.000 that may be lost well just to find the one thousand. so forget one thousand money and make use of the money 999.000 that you have .. "
the second, i meet my closefriend, E.P (initials), we're good friends, but I did not know that her parents divorced almost 3 years ago, he told me everything, but she
remained strong and try to live a good life, then I think why I can't do it? I still have a future should I stand for, as my professor said earlier, I still have a lot of things can I get than to fixate on one thing that will probably destroy other things .. thanks to my best friend E.P, and my thesis supervisor ..
 
hwaiting ichaaaa :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar